Monday, March 25, 2019

Introducing the Crocheting Cowboy!



Three months ago, a new cowboy came in town. He ain't like any other. He crochets. That's me I own a company named "The Crocheting Cowboy". I learned to knit which led me to crochet. A few weeks into my crocheting class, I was making home decor. I loved making items I can use in my daily life.

I knew if I made too many, my room will be cluttered. So I had an idea, I can make my own company!  But there was one problem, I did not know what to name it. One day, while i was dressed up in a cowboy outfit, my Mom said "crocheting cowboy". Around this time my  Mom's Facebook came up with a Kids' Entrepreneurship Fair and we signed up for it. And now I have a reason to crochet during social studies! "I'm excited for this fair because I got a reason to crochet more!"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mice!!

   If you have a kid or a cat,this is a perfect gift for them! This is not only a plushie but it can be also be a stress reliever, backpack ...