Monday, March 25, 2019

Leather Indian Bag

This is a fun and easy project that is perfect for beginners! This was my first native american project so, I'm proud of it. This is a small bag so maybe the indians used it for medicine or small stuff.   So what you need for this project is a 6x11 inch leather piece, 1 yard of leather sewing string and some beads.

First, I folded the piece of leather so it is now the piece of leather is now 6x11 1/2  inches big and whip stitch on the sides. Leave a little extra string to put beads on it. I put my own little spin on it by making a 1x15 inch strap for a tightning the top of the bag. After a few days with the strap on it, the bag began to close by itself without the strap! So go grab your leather, string beads and your tools and start working on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mice!!

   If you have a kid or a cat,this is a perfect gift for them! This is not only a plushie but it can be also be a stress reliever, backpack ...